Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yard Work and Golf

The girls helped Mammie clean up the yard from the lightening strike. The lightening hit a tree and it exploded all over the back and front yard. It threw limbs and splinters pretty far, and some dented the top of my sister's car. I was pretty close to it when it happened and had electricity go through me. I couldn't hear out of my right ear for a few minutes afterwards, but other than that I was fine.




On one of our walks, Georgia found a golf ball on the ground. She asked if she could keep it and I figured, why not. I didn't know what she would do with it...but she did I guess. After returning to the house she went out back and dug some holes, marked them with popsicle sticks, and played golf with the girls! Pretty creative I'd say.




No comments: