Tuesday, May 1, 2007

5/01



Today was another beautiful day, so after running some errands we went to North Park. The girls had lots of fun playing on the playground with other kids. But it proved too exhausting and Olivia fell asleep on the couch afterwards!

Georgia worked on her dictionary skills today. She had a couple words she wanted to look up but after finding them and reading their definitions she wanted to keep learning new words. So she browsed the dictionary, sharing with me the interesting ones. I also asked her a few words to look up.

Georgia had her first soccer game today. She had a lot of fun, but after returning home I noticed her face and arms were extremely red. I put sunblock on both her and her sister when we go to the parks, and for her softball and soccer practices. She had mentioned the night before that her arms were itchy and I just thought it was from getting some sun. But today after soccer practice I noticed she had a rash on every place I put sunblock on her. She had a rash on her arms, face, back of the neck... Today was the only day that I put sunblock on her twice. I guess it was too much for sensative skin. The sunblock is for kids and is supposed to be hypoallergenic, but I guess I will need to go back to the baby sunblock. We never had a problem with that.

This picture was taken before her soccer game today.

The girls both played Age of Empires and read some books and magazines before bed. I let them stay up a little later tonight because Olivia was not ready for bed after her nap this afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: